- First winner: 5 Sanako Study Solo Licences + 50£ Amazon voucher;
- Second winner: 4 Sanako Study Solo Licenses + 30£ Amazon voucher;
- Third winner: 3 Sanako Study Solo Licenses + 20£ Amazon voucher.
Submissions are accepted from 22nd February and the submission deadline is on
Terms & Conditions
- The lesson plan submitted must follow the Lesson Plan Template provided as download. Participants are allowed to add or modify fields in the template to suit better the needs of their lesson plan.
- The content in the lesson plans must be the work of the contestant(s). Entries with plagiarized material will be excluded from the contest.
- Lesson plans should normally fall between 700 and 1500 words in total.
- Any images used in the lesson plans must be owned by the contestant or royalty free or correctly cited.
- The lesson plans should integrate digital technologies in language teaching.
- Each contestant can submit more than one lesson plans, but may win only one of the awards.
- Although contestants can collaborate to create a lesson plan and enter the contest, there will be only one prize for each entry.
- The lesson plans must be sent to the email@example.com by the deadline. Late submission will not be considered.
Competition entries will be assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
- Clearly stated lesson aims and learning outcomes appropriate to the designated level(s)
- Logically sequenced activities which support the achievement of the lesson aims
- Technology integration in the learning activities
If you have any questions or require additional information about the competition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet as at @dt4lt or leave your message at the message box of our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/UoN.MA.DTLT.
Follow MA in Digital Technologies for Language Teaching on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UoN.MA.DTLT) and Twitter (@dt4lt) for updates and other info about the competition.